Head of eCRM
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Head of eCRM to join the team based in Thame. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
Founded in 1985, Travelodge is the UK’s largest independent hotel provider, operating more than 500 hotels and 38,000 rooms across the UK, the Republic of Ireland and Spain. Our total turnover is in excess of £500m and we employ almost 10,000 people.
Travelodge is a great place to work. We’re all proud of our strong growth, vision, ambition and team. We understand that the heart of our success comes from our people. We work very hard to ensure Travelodge is a friendly, fun, challenging, progressive and supportive place to be.
The job in a nutshell
As Head of eCRM you’ll drive the maturity and success of Travelodge’s eCRM function. This will include executing the vision, strategy, usage, deployment and other success factors, suitable to the short and long-term ambitions of Travelodge.
You’ll also manage and lead the eCRM team / agency to form a mature and highly performing unit, whilst forming close working relationships with other critical internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities as our Head of eCRM:
- Mature Travelodge’s current eCRM vision and strategy. Allowing the business to move progressively towards recognised best practice in this area.
- Take the lead in successfully driving eCRM understanding through-out all relevant areas of the business and building up segmentation insight within the eCRM solution.
- Take the lead to commercially plan and execute relevant customer-facing activities, driven from the eCRM, to meet given business objectives.
- Develop motivating messaging across campaigns and create and own sales driving promotional activity plans. Focus on ROI eCRM activity to drive sales
- Select the right eCRM enabled communication approach
- With the team and other relevant stakeholders, ensure that the data quality and structure contained within the eCRM environment, continually matches the business needs
- Work in partnership with IT, to ensure the eCRM platform evolves and improves to support the needs of the overall eCRM strategy
- Provide leadership and management to the eCRM team
- Manage the commercial ‘eCRM’ budget effectively and optimise existing/future agency relationships aligned to the area as needed
- Ensure the team forms an integrated working relationship with key stakeholders and broader teams
- Become part of the ‘go to digital expert group’ within Travelodge, especially in relation to commercial eCRM best practice
What we’ll expect from you as our Head of eCRM:
To succeed in the role you’ll have significant experience at a senior level working within eCRM as well as strong commerciality to drive revenue targets. You’ll demonstrate your ability to develop motivating messages across campaigns and your success in growing, maturing, and delivering class leading eCRM environments. In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Strong strategic, tactical and delivery skills. You’ll be able to take short term view to optimise existing activity and drive longer term vision
- Strong Data and Analytics skills
- Excellent organisational skills, working to plans and deadlines. Good commercial experience and methods
- Being self-motivated and driven and your ability to work collaboratively with others. You’ll be comfortable with high levels of responsibility and be organised
- Strong interest in the wider digital data agenda and environment, including regulatory frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be comfortable working with and presenting to all levels
- A willingness to get into the detail, with a can-do approach. You’ll have natural presence and leadership, without taking yourself too seriously
- A business degree.
- Experience gained within the hotel, travel, or retail sectors.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Head of eCRM then please click ‘apply’ now!