Junior Account Manager
Up to £18,000 per annum, full-time
Benefits: discretionary bonus, private healthcare (incl dental), life insurance, critical illness insurance, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, tech fund, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.
Memset is a small, friendly, fast-growing, multi-award-winning company providing managed hosting and cloud services to businesses and government. An opportunity has arisen for an Junior Account Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Account Management Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts and being the face of the company to clients.
• Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support in order to maximise customer retention and facilitate an increase in customer spend
• Working with the other members of the Account Management team to ensure that all account queries are dealt with promptly and effectively.
• Liaising with the Operations team to enable the provision of services in line with customer requirements
• Liaising with the Finance team to resolve billing and outstanding payment issues
• General administrative tasks, such as preparing quotations and reports
• CRM tool maintenance
• Adhering to compliance and audit requirements
• Gathering, recording and reporting on customer feedback
• Promoting the referral scheme
• Experience in a customer service or account management role
• Strong organisational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel
• Proactive and with a positive “can do” attitude
• Ability to work independently/with minimal supervision
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
• A-levels or equivalent qualifications
The following will be beneficial to your application:
• Knowledge of cloud computing
• Confidence and influencing skills
• Sound decision-making abilities
Due to our rural location you should be able to drive and have own car. Alternatively, we offer a shuttle bus service from Guildford train station via Godalming.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete personality profiling, aptitude tests as well as a basic DBS check and Security Clearance.